I like how it just happened to make my favorite class the biggest fucking picture. ^.^
- Mass Effect: There will always be people telling you the fight is impossible. Fight anyway.
- Assassin's Creed: Heroes can come from anywhere.
- Fez: Sometimes solving a puzzle only takes looking at it from a different angle.
- inFAMOUS: Give people second chances. They might surprise you.
- Journey: The road may be long, but you don't have to walk it alone.
- Civilization: Not all victories are the same.
- Borderlands: Sometimes, you just need to laugh at yourself.
- Minecraft: There is no limit to your imagination.
- Skyrim: Practice makes perfect.
- Pokemon: Friendship can overcome amazing odds.
- Katamari Damacy: Even the smallest person can do something great.
- Bioshock: Appearances can be deceiving. Even something that appears perfect can have deep flaws.
- Dragon Age: Some things can't be changed. What matters is how you adapt to them.
- Fallout: Even after the worst disasters, things can be rebuilt.
- The Last Of Us: Sometimes redemption comes from the most unexpected places.
- Tetris: Do the best you can with what you have.
- Portal: If you can't find a way, make your own.
- flOw: Adaptation is the key to survival.
- oblivion: martin septim is bae
- sims: no matter how u look som1 will always want 2 woohoo u
- rollercoaster tycoon: no matter how hard u try people are always gonna shit on your park so u might as well kill them all by deleting half of the rollercoaster midride or makin that high drop way too small lmao
i’ve found my favourite
Yeah pretty much.
Cosplay Boom season one trailer. I squeed like a little girl when I saw I was in it… TWICE. #fangirl
Sexy. I love quite a few if these people.
It hurts. Hearing a cute voice say such foul things. It makes me sad.. If you want make to me sad be a girl and swear..
shut the fuck up
Shut your fucking mouth you double/ decker fuck-nugget.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
I think the fandom has gone off their rocker.
Honestly we maintained our sanity longer than I had expected.
Much longer. I mean … 10+ years ?
Pardon my kitchen/mess. Wrapped up Morrigan today.
Australian Cosplayer Scene Alert: Bryce Dulaurent
At SMASH! over the last weekend, one Bryce Dulaurent (Blackiichann) was posing as a cosplay interviewer. During these interviews, he would act lecherously - an example of this would be his asking for a kiss on the cheek, then turning to kiss them as they did so, turning an already gross and pressured experience into a sexual assault.
During these interviews, he would also ask extremely inappropriate questions on topics such as the cosplayer’s sex life and whether cosplaying got them laid - this also extended to him requesting sexual acts from cosplayers. When requested to stop with inappropriate questions or mentioning relationship status, he would ignore the requests and continue. He would also pose for photos with cosplayers and proceed to grope the cosplayer he was posing with. He would deliberately stand with his hand just above the cosplayers bum or chest when posing with them.
You can see in the second attached photos that this was one of the videos he posted, which he was or is also looking to post to a YouTube channel. However the original Instagram preview has since been removed after he claimed they “weren’t assault”.
Reports around the con scene have made it known that he’s also done this at Sydney Supanova. As the 2014 Vice-Convenor of AVCon, I suggest if anyone sees this guy at any conventions, you immediately report him to staff or a higher officer of the event to have him escorted off site and/or contact the appropriate authorities. If you experience his behaviour and you are willing to do so, you can also submit an incident report to the event organiser.
All Australian cons have been alerted to his behaviour and are in discussion for how to make Australian cons a much safer place from people and behaviour like this.
Here are his accounts: